Do you know that your urine color can say something about your state of health? Severity of dehydration can be monitored through the shade of your pee. The darker the fluid you leak the more dehydrated you might be.
The following are indications of early dehydration.
- walking funny or unsteady
- muscle cramps.
While the Serious signs are:
- High body temperature
Causes of Dehydration
- acute diarrhea and frequent throw-up
- drinking a lot of caffeinated drink
- drinking plenty of sugary drinks
- running, long walks and exercise
- over sun exposure
- high body temperature/high grade fever
The more we sweat the more fluids are taken out from our body, so we need to replenish the lost fluids and experts highly recommend to drink at least 7-8 glasses of water daily.
Here’s a chart that can be used as a guide to know your level of dehydration
www.buzzle.com/articles/urine-color-chart.html ; www.urinecolors.com/dehydration.php