Every season brings something new into our lives. However, we have to prepare ourselves for the arrival of any one of them and do the necessary changes to adjust as quickly as possible. One of the first things you need to consider is your health. Seasons like the fall and winter can cause a lot of health complications, especially when it comes to your skin. The cold weather and the high dampness could make the skin of your face and hands drier and even chapped. You can easily avoid this and other problems, if you simply update your skin care routine on time and make the necessary adjustment to welcome the fall in perfect health.
There is really nothing more unpleasant than having chapped lips and hands. However, this is a problem which you will most likely face during the fall. Rubbing cream on your hands is one way to solve it. There is also another important factor which you need to consider, and that’s your cleaning routine. During the fall and the winter the skin of the hands, and especially of the face, won’t need such deep cleaning as during the warmer seasons. You can lower the risk of chapping by applying cream and other products which will make your skin greasier. This way you will be sure that the cold won’t be able to ruin the good looks of your skin.
The earlier you update your skin care routine, the better. Splendid Tenancy Cleaners will give you a couple of important steps which will help you get everything done faster and not miss anything important.
- Organise your products – The first and most important step is to look over all of your make-up and other cosmetic products and leave only those who you will need. You probably have a lot of moisturisers, lotions and others which you won’t be able to use during the cold months, so there is really no point in keeping them on your shelves. By removing everything unnecessary you will not only free some space for all of your other possessions but will also get the chance to clean up a little.
- Switch to low foaming skin cleanser – There is no need to change the frequency of your skin cleaning procedures during the fall. It is enough only to substitute the high foaming cleanser with another with a lighter formula. This way you will avoid the extra dryness which can appear and yet keep your face always clean.
- Choose lighter scrubbing products – Unfortunately, the clogged pores are a problem which doesn’t disappear with the change of the season. You can continue with the scrubbing which will brighten your face and will lower the appearing of clogged pores. The only change you can make is switching to a product which contains natural round particles instead of plastic ones because they will clean your skin more gently.
- Buy special creams and oils for the dryness – Like we’ve already mentioned, the dryness is probably the biggest skin problem during the fall. The cleansing lotions might help you protect your skin at home but when you are outside, you need stronger protection. The market offers all kinds of special creams and even oils, made from natural ingredients, which can supply your skin with all the vitamins it needs to look good during the fall.
- Use more homemade products – If you look, you will be able to find all kinds of recipes for homemade body lotions, face creams, masks and others, which you can prepare yourself. When your budget is tight but you still want to protect your skin from the cold weather, this is the way to do it. All you need is a couple of herbs and a little imagination.