Age does not matter in terms of taking good care of skin. The skin can reflect and say a lot about a person’s general disposition and well being. Achieving a healthy skin is an easy peasy job. Here are ways on how to get a healthy skin glow.
- If you have an outdoor activity, make a habit of wearing a sunscreen and keep away from the sun at its peak (10am to 2pm). Harmful rays of the sun can cause wrinkles, skin pigmentation and skin cancer.
- Get enough sleep, for adults 7 hours sleep is recommended.
- Know your skin type, oily or dry or combination. Use the appropriate products that will suit your skin type and stick to your skin care regimen.
- Be aware that products with colors and fragrances can irritate the skin. I opt for organic products as much as possible.
- Avoid frequent face washing or bathing as it strips the natural moisture of the skin.
- Improper face cleansing can leave residue on the face which may cause the formation of pimples and blackheads. Use a facial wash intended also for your skin type.
- Drink lots of water, as it flushes out the toxins inside the body.
- A healthy lifestyle counts a lot in maintaining a glowing skin, choose the proper exercise for you and eat a balanced diet.
- Keeping the skin clean is the best way to nourish it.